IS THAT SO HARD TO BE HONEST AND SPORTIVE??



Writing this won't change the result of the game...but at least I wanna tell everyone about this. Please be aware of this serious disease!! Cheating or deceit or CURANG in Bahasa Indonesia has destroyed everything in our life. It has offered us a false happiness, false respect, false dignity and false life. Here I will give some examples of cheating culture that has been accepted and practiced without any regret. 
Starting from cheating in the exam, students are lazy to study and go to school just to get the certificate. Then cheating for money; there are many examples of this kind, such as cheating by the seller in order to get much profit, many seller will set the weight scale falsely. More recent technique used by the seller is by adding additive but dangerous things in the food or fruit, for instance meatball with borax and formalin, fruits with formalin, synthetic color and taste, Fried chicken with used oil and containing plastic, fish with formalin and synthetic color, etc. Cheating is also done by civil servant in order to get the position, they paid a lot of money. Even, to work in a small company, people are also willing  to pay much money. It's not a secret that to be Kepala Desa, Camat, Bupati, Walikota, Gubernur etc, people also give money to people and ask them to vote them. Oh, my dear students, what will happen with our country if this condition is still occurred and you don't want to stop it. Dear students, please stop it!!! Let's make effort to change this culture to cure this disease. Keep save in your mind and always remember that "Being Honest and Sportive is the most important thing" otherwise you will get hurt or hurt someone else.

Here is my experience
Watching Taekwondo match was my first time during my whole life and it's had hurt me so bad. When I first entered the Kartini Building, I felt so excited. Well, of course I was happy and excited because I came to the match to support my daughter who will be one of the participant in this Taekwondo match. I prayed that she will win the match, but I was also ready to accept the contrary result. My kid is just a newbie, she has been learning and practicing Taekwondo for about 8 months. If she got the lesson once a week, it means that she had attended 8months X 4 = 32 meetings. And she had won the previous match to be able to join this match. How proud I was to be her mom.... smile emoticon!

My daughter's turn is event 32nd, so we must wait for a long time. But I joined a certain club so I supported all the kids from this club and even all the kids from my regency. The first boy from our club lost the gane and so the second and fourth. Only one of our boys can win the first game but unfortunately he was also beaten in the second game. It's not win or lose that matter for me....but I was really disappointed with the referees of the game. I don't know all of them except for one of them who is my daughter's teacher since I met him the day before. Watching the second kid from our regency had driven me crazy. It was NOT a fair game at all!!! Y (is the initial of our kid) was very good and able to gain scores by kicking and smacking his opponent, but it seemed that the referees didn't see them. So, instead of giving score to Y, the score board showed very different result. Well, in other word....Y had been cheated by the referee. he was sooooo angry and frustrated and so were we. I have never known this boy, but I felt so sorry and soooo angry with what happen to him. But, we couldn't do anything except for watching another game. And we had become more frustrated and angry then when our kid, K was also cheated in the match. It's so obvious for us to see what happen then....yeah the referee had cheated us on purpose and Not by accident.


Our team had tried to speak to them, but they didn't listen. Then, there was a chance for us when my daughter's teacher (we call him Sabem F) approached us. One of us questioned him about the situation. And his answer was very funny LOL. He said that the scorer tool is BROKEN. Well, if it were right that there was something wrong with scorer tool, they supposed to stop the match and fix it. It was unbelievable of course...Actually without questioning him, only by looking at him at his eyes and gestures, we know that he did everything on purpose. They cheated!! Oh my!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indonesian Vegetables

A Magic Leaf Called 'Sambung Nyawa'

Khasiat Daun Pulutan