Lala and Lili


Once upon a time, there was a white snake family lived in the jungle.  Mr. and Mrs. White and their two children, Lala and Lili lived in a comfortable house near the river. Although Lala and Lili were twins, they were very different. Lala was very kind and clever, whereas Lili was not very clever and very selfish.  One day Mrs. White was sick, so she couldn’t go out to find their food. Mr. White asked Lala to go hunting in the forest.
“ Well, your mom has had breakfast and taken her medicine. Lala, let’s go to the forest with me. I’ll teach you how to find our food. And Lili, please stay at home with your mom! Call the doctor and daddy if something happened” said Mr. White.
 “Owh Daddy, why don’t you ask me to go with you? I can’t stand staying in the house all day along in this beautiful day?? “
“Lili, my sweetheart, I’ve taken you to the forest yesterday. It your sister’s turn.  Be good at home and take care of your Mom.”
“Okay… Don’t worry, Daddy. I’ll do whatever you asked me to.” Lili answered.
So Mr.White and Lala went to the forest to find some food. Lili stayed at home with her mother. At first Lili was happy. She watched TV and played games on the computer, but after some hours she got bored. She wanted to play outside.
“Lili, please get me some water. I am thirsty. ”
“ Oke, mom. Here it is…..mom, I’m bored sitting at home all day along.  May I go out for a while? I just want to borrow some story books from Aliefa, Please mom…”
“ All right my dear…but please be back soon. My headache is getting worse. I think I’ll sleep now. Take care, sweetheart!”
Then Lili went out. But she didn’t go to Aliefa’s house. She swam in the river and play with her friend in the waterfall.  She had forgotten all about her mother. She enjoyed her time and had fun.
Meanwhile, in the forest, Lala and her father had finished hunting. They hurriedly went home bringing two big rats and three frogs.  
“Daddy, if we catch at least two more rats, it will be enough for all of us. So we don’t need to hunt for a week.”
“I think, it’s better for us to go home. I’m worry about your mom.”
“I’ll call Lili, daddy to make sure that everything is alright…. Hello…How is mom? Is she okay, Lili?”
(Putting her finger on her lips to her friend) “Yeah… she is fine. Now she is sleeping soundly. What have you got? I’m so hungry…”
“Wait,,,I heard the sound of waterfall…where are you Lili? Are you leaving mom alone?”
“Of course no… you know I’m watching TV, now.”
“Owh, okay….please take care of mom! We will be back soon.”
Hurriedly, Lili went back home. She was afraid that her father and sister found out that she has left her mother. She must be home in time. (hey Lili, where are you going? Her friend shouted at her)
Five minutes later Lili arrived home. She went straight to her mother’s room.”
“Owh…she is still sleeping.” Feeling relieved, Lili went to the living room and turned on the TV.  Then she fell asleep in front of the TV. She was still sleeping when Lala and her father back home.  Then they hurriedly entered Mrs White’s room.

“Ssssshhh…quietly Lala, your mom is sleeping.” But Lala approached her mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indonesian Vegetables

A Magic Leaf Called 'Sambung Nyawa'

Khasiat Daun Pulutan